- On receiving the deposit you enter into a legal agreement and are bound to abide by the conditions of hire.
- An initial non-refundable deposit of £100 per week is required at the time of booking with the balance payable four weeks prior to the date of arrival. If you fail to pay the balance by the arranged time then we will assume that you have cancelled your booking and we are free to re- advertise the nights.
- The price quoted is for a maximum of 4 guests.
- Any fees that occur due to payments from bank or currency transfers shall be paid by the guest.
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of arrival is 100% of rental cost unless we get a subsequent booking.
- Losses, damages or breakages should be advised as soon as possible so that repairs or replacements can be made in time for the arrival of the next visitors. We would normally expect payment of the costs involved, except in the failure of equipment due to fair wear and tear.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings and vehicles are left at the owner’s risk.
- We ask you not to smoke in the cottage.
- The cottage will be available at 4.00pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure unless otherwise agrees. This is to allow us time to get the cottage cleaned and ready for your arrival. We normally ask you for arrival and departure times so that we can accommodate you in the best way possible.
- Electricity is covered in the overall charge. However, in the event of excessive usage we reserve the right to make an additional charge either at the time of departure or by invoicing at a later date.
- We expect the cottage to be left tidy and reasonably clean and reserve the right to make an additional charge for extra cleaning if necessary.
- In the unlikely event that the cottage sustains damage or becomes unsuitable to accommodate your holiday, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In this instance a full refund will be made. Any additional costs you may occur will be a matter for your holiday insurance.
Website Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.