Newbigging Orkney self catering accommodation has been renovated in 2017 and consists of a double bedroom, wet room and open plan lounge, dining and beautiful quality kitchen. The lounge area has a smokeless fuel burner and a comfortable sofa bed.
- Lounge area with a flat screen TV and comfortable seating arrangements
- Sofa bed
- Electric central heating
- Electricity included
- Double glazed and highly insulated
- Non smoking
- Drying area
- Ample parking
- High chair and travel cot available on request
- We don’t have Wifi at the cottage but there is a mobile signal and 4G is very good on EE/BT. You are welcome to use our satellite broadband at the farm.
- Fan oven
- Ceramic hob
- Table and chairs for 4
- Double bed with memory foam mattress
- Reading lamps
- All bed linen provided, towels and dish towels available by special request
- Wet room style with a large walk in shower.
- Washing machine
- Indoor washing line
- Upright deep freeze
|£80 / night – minimum 3 night stay|
|January to March||£320|
|May and June||£350|
|July and August||£420|
|November and December||£350|
£25 extra for the use of the sofa bed.